Ears, Nose & Throat ServicesEnnis Regional Medical Center’s ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) specialists treat disease and injuries affecting the ear, nose and throat, as well as the head and neck.
Caring for Adults and Children:
- Sinusitis and sinus surgery
- Earaches and ear infections
- Tonsil and adenoid removal
- Ear surgery including insertion of ear tubes
- Nasal or other facial injuries
- Head and neck cancer
- Diagnostic procedures of the vocal cords and airway (laryngoscopy and bronchoscopy)
- Thyroid disease
- Hearing problems, hearing tests
- Balance and vertigo-associated disorders
- Speech and swallowing disorders
Meet our ENT Physicians
Making communities healthier is Ennis Regional Medical Center’s mission and our specialists are here to help you feel healthier without leaving the comfort of your own hometown.
Call today and find the expert care you need.
855-875- ERMC (3762)